2-years GRANDMASTERS PROGRAM for XI + XII + JEE MAINS + JEE ADVANCED
The GRANDMASTERS (GM) program was designed by Prof. D.C. Mangeshkar in 2002 to train students of Maharashtra for JEE ADVANCED and allied exams. The track record and the feedback of our students and parents in the past 18 years has established beyond doubt that the GRANDMASTERS program has superbly managed to meet the requirements of students in Pune and beyond.
The GRANDMASTERS Program is a 1500 hours program which has recorded the highest Student Retention Rate in Western India at 95% for the past 18 consecutive years and a stupendous IIT Ranks success rate of 50-70% w.r.t. IIT RANKERS Batch and almost 100% w.r.t. IIT TOPPERS Batch in the past 5 years.
Excellent Teaching cum Doubts clarification, 3-D Testing, customized Study Material and effective academic counselling are the four pillars of the GRANDMASTERS program and all 4 pillars are strong in this GM program.
The GRANDMASTERS program is one of the rare classroom programs offered in any part of the world which strictly follows the 2 cardinal principles of world-class higher education viz.
- Feedback-driven student-centric Focus : Written Feedback is taken transparently on all aspects of the classroom program in a democratic manner and accordingly action is taken promptly. Faculties have to teach in a “perform or perish” system which is strictly monitored by the Academic Head.
- Batch Homogenization : When students of comparable intellectual abilities attend a lecture, it is easier for the faculty member to deliver the lecture and satisfy all students. Since 2005, the IITian’s Prashikshan Kendra adopts the policy of homogenizing batches and this goes a long way in providing long-term stability and comfort to students as well as faculty.
In the present form, GM Program has five streams – MASTERS, ACHIEVERS, MSTAR, BATCH M & CAREERSECURE. The GM program is the only student-centric quad-stream academic program successfully run in India. The hallmark of the GM Program is COMPLETE + SYSTEMATIC coaching.
Special Academics Features of GM Program :
- An experienced, qualified, stable and well co-ordinated Faculty team
- A MASTER course sequence which is meticulously planned and executed.
- A well-developed Testing system in Classroom / Postal / Online formats.
- Exclusive Doubts and Difficulties clarification sessions
- Excellent Study Material for XII Boards + JEE (12 IIT-P Books will be given)
- Time-tested Common Minimum Program to uniformise content delivery across batches.
- Comprehensive Counselling mechanism throughout the 2-years Program
- Special Orientation for XII Boards are organized before XII Boards exams.
Educational Features :
- Career Counselling with complete information of latest exams scenario provided.
- Post-selection counseling will be part of the GM program.
Features for Parents :
- ERP website for students and parents to know progress of the student and IIT-P updates.
- General Parents Meeting held twice in the 2-years GM Program.
- Attendance Feedback system for parents
- Exam performance intimation to parents via SMS after every Test.
- Access to Batch Co-ordinators on phone thereby making feedback easy for parents.
- Mentorship system for Outstation students.